7.05.2014

Summer of Color 4- week 4

This has been such a hectic week.  I told myself today I just wasn't going to be able to do this week.  Then this evening I had a bit of time to do a journal page.  I grabbed a few paints, a few papers, some little paper flowers, glue, water and breezed this little bit out real quick!!  I'll be recuperating from the spinal procedure on my right side next week so we'll see what I can come up with while I'm going crazy in bed-LOL!  Here's this weeks:

                                                 PINK-APPLE GREEN-DARK GREEN

   

                                                                             

See you all next week!
HuGGs!
Debi

9 comments:

Kristin said...

xo!

sheila 77 said...

I really, really like this, it's so lively. The left hand page is happy with these colours and your flowers and leaves (I like the striped stalk of the flower)and your lady with her green hair and green eye looks lovely on the deep pink background.

Mariane said...

It sure shows Happiness - your pages are full of life.. Thank you for sharing

Sharon Fritchman said...

So creative and fun! I love what you made using this week's soc colors!

Deborah Weber said...

What fabulous pages! Wishing you ease in your recovery and lots of color fun.

DVArtist said...

Wow great use of the colors this week. I love her green hair.
Nicole/Beadwright

TwinkleToes2day said...

Gorgeous page, flowers, proverb and her hair is my fave colour :D

Carmen said...

So zingy! Love that texture in her hair :)

Caz said...

Lovely :-) So bright and fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...