11.18.2012

GRAND OPENING SALE!!!

Yes, I am having a sale!!  I just opened my ETSY shoppe "HEART WIDE OPEN ART" and I want to share my joy and excitement with all of you!!!  For ONE WEEK~ starting today Sunday November 18th and running through next Sunday November 25th~ Enjoy 30% off of the purchase price of my original artwork.  That's right.  For this sale it's only originals, no prints allowed!

Here are the four Mixed Media Paintings I've listed today.  I will be listing all week long, so please check back each day until next Sunday to see what's new in the Shoppe!!





I have a separate page for my ETSY listings so click on over there and it should take you right to my little shoppe!!!  Don't forget to check back each day as I have  more to add!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...